Ancien Hôtel de Lesdiguères à Paris

Restoration of the enclosure

Built in 1580 and destroyed in 1877, the Hôtel de Lesdiguières is a Parisian town house which stood at the corner of the Rue de la Cerisaie and the Rue de Lesdiguières. Before it was sold around 1740, its gardens stretched between Rue Castex and Rue de Lesdighières, as far as rue Saint-Antoine (nos. 11 to 15).

Paul Barnoud, chief architect of Monuments Historiques, entrusted us with the task of restoring the roof and ceilings of this Parisian town house.